Careers with ACC
The Precious Life Group is passionate to contribute to the betterment of society through comprehensive human services and training. Members of the Precious Life Group includes the Academy of Certified Counsellors, ACC School of Counselling and Psychology, Singapore Counselling Centre and Singapore Emergency Responder Academy.
For our next phase of expanded commitment, we need you to help us serve our clients with excellence in the following positions:
- Course Mentors
- Occupational Therapists
- Teachers for Special Needs Children
- Senior Customer Service Champions
- Business Development Executives
Why Join ACC
As a staff member of ACC, you are not one of the many gears or parts in a cold machinery. You are a vital member of a living organization that recognizes your ability and contribution. We know that working and trying to balance the various areas of your life can be very demanding. We offer a supportive and family-friendly culture. We encourage creativity and innovation. We want you to realize your potential with us. We believe that everyone can help and contribute to the growth and progress of ACC. We offer an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
If you are not a Singaporean or PR and are planning to work at ACC Singapore, we can help you look for safe and reasonably-priced accommodation. ACC will assist in application for the relevant work and employment permits.
Customer Service Executives
You are the first person our customers talk to. Your role is to help our customers select the best program for them. If you have a vibrant personality, bilingual in English and Mandarin, this is the right job for you.
Senior Teachers for Children With Special Needs
- Teaching, planning, supervising, and implementing the program for the class.
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum and methods of implementation for students with special needs, including demonstrated ability to plan and set clear goals for individual students.
- Evaluate and maintain records of students’ development.
- Ability to effectively apply assessment and reporting processes.
- Being responsible for the arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment for children to work and play in.
- Demonstrate high quality classroom teaching skills using flexible, constructive strategies, with an ability to effectively include all students.
- Upgrade of the Study Programs, including course books, training materials.
- Research, Writing and Program Development.
- Demonstrate well developed communication skill.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor / Master Degree in Special Needs Education or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communications skills with a service mindset.
Business Development Executives
Your role is to promote and market our training programs and services. You should be a good communicator and preferably with relevant experience. Are you creative and dynamic with tons of good attitude and optimism? You could be the one we are looking for. We offer a dynamic growth environment with opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
To apply, please email your resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you peace and good success.