Please see below for the Refund Policy adopted by the ACC Institute of Human Services for the various scenarios for Refunds.
ACC Institute of Human Services will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
|Percentage of aggregate amount of the course fees and where applicable, the miscellaneous fees paid||
If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:
|90% Refund||More than 60 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|75% Refund||30 to 60 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|15% Refund||Less than 30 days to 7 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|0% Refund||From 7 days to 1st day of Course Commencement Date|
- There will be strictly no refunds made to the student upon the commencement of the Programme should students choose to withdraw for any reason.
- Other fees, such as the registration fee or student membership fees will be non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Requests for refunds must be accompanied with an original fully completed hardcopy form.
ACC Institute of Human Services will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in the Refund Table above or Schedule D of the signed PEI Contract) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.