Psychological First Aid Course
Conducted by the Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA), Psychological First Aid is a classroom-based course with lectures, hands-on and role play activities. The course will provide you with basic knowledge and skills in providing psychological first aid to people who are affected by crisis. Furthermore, the course will also help you to recognize signs of stress and teach you how to manage and cope with stress.
Anyone who is interested to learn more about psychological first aid. Individuals of the following profiles may find the course to be particularly useful and relevant:
- Student Leaders in Secondary School / Junior College / Polytechnic and University
- Working Adults who are keen to provide psychological support in workplace
- Individuals who are keen to equip themselves to skills to listen and communicate better
- Identify the different types of crisis
- Identify the signs of stress
- Demonstrate stress management techniques
- Identify the core elements of Psychological First Aid
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- State the actions principles of Psychological First Aid
- Provide Psychological First Aid using Look, Listen and Link Techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to provide self care and care for others
- Introduction to Psychological First Aid
- Understanding Crisis and the impact
- Stress and the stress management technique
- Psychological support
- Look, Listen, Link Technique in Psychological First Aid
- Classroom-based Instructor-led training
- SERA Psychological First Aid Course Guide
- Group activities, case scenarios and role play
|Fees and Charges|
|Total Before GST||$100.00|
|Total After GST||$107.00|
We do not accept Cash over the counter. You may however do a bank transfer or bank deposit and forward the proof of your deposit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call us at 6339 5411 for the bank details.
Payment Option: NETS / Cheque / Credit Card
Upcoming Workshop: 12 Apr 2019 (Fri, 9.30am-6.30pm) or 27 Apr 2019 (Sat, 9.30am-6.30pm)
Duration: 9 hours (1 day)
Venue: ACC, 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, Singapore 229469
Course Fee: $100.00 (before GST) for a limited time only
Upon Completion: Certificate of Attendance
Join our Waiting List!
In the event you are unable to join the upcoming workshop, or if there are no available workshop dates, fret not! Join our waiting list and we will notify you when we have upcoming workshops dates.
Got a Question?
Fill up the form below and we will respond to you as soon as we can!