Refer A Friend and Be Rewarded!
We believe that our current and graduated students are the best people to share more about their learning experience at ACC and refer potential students. As such, ACC’s Programme Ambassador (PA) scheme has been introduced to encourage students to recommend new students.
The PA scheme offers a referral fee for each new student recommended by a current or graduated student of the ACC Institute of Human Services.
|Number of Leads (Within One Year)||Specialist Certificate||Specialist Diploma||Higher & Advanced Diploma|
|1 to 5 successful enrolments*||$50.00||$120.00||$150.00|
|6 successful enrolments and above*||$60.00||$180.00||$190.00|
Terms and Conditions
The Programme Ambassador must:
- Be a current or graduated student of the ACC Institute of Human Services
- Register to be a Programme Ambassador of the ACC Institute of Human Services
The Referred Student must:
- Not be an existing or graduated student of the ACC Institute of Human Services
- Meet all of the course’s entry requirements and be successfully accepted into the course
- Indicate the Programme Ambassador’s name on the enrolment form upon registration. Any updates or changes received after the acknowledgement of the Student Contract will not be entertained.
- Have made the full payment or first installment payment of the course fees
- Meet the minimum attendance requirement of 75% for the module for at least nine (9) weeks from the date of the course commencement
ACC reserves the right to make any changes and amendments to the terms and conditions. In the event of any disputes, the decision made by ACC is final.