What is it?
SkillsFuture is a national movement to provide Singaporeans with the opportunities to develop their fullest potential throughout life, regardless of their starting points. You will find a variety of resources to help you attain mastery of skills.
This aims to encourage individual ownership of skills development and lifelong learning. All Singaporeans aged 25 and above will receive an opening credit of S$500 from January 2016. Your credit will not expire and the government will provide periodic top-ups, so you may accumulate your credit.
How do I use it?
You can use your credit to pay for or offset skills related course fees by applying for claim(s) starting January 2016. All eligible Singaporeans will be able to access their SkillsFuture Credit account via www.skillsfuture.sg/credit once they receive their account activation letter.
What can I use SkillsFuture Credit for?
The Credit can be used to pay for the programme fees, but not for other fees like registration fees, textbook fees and counselling session fees.
When do I submit my claim?
If you submit a claim at least 30 days before course start date, you can
- Credit the claim to ACC School of Counselling and Psychology, where you pay the fees due less the amount of SkillsFuture Credit that you wish to use.
*It takes at least 7 working days for the amount to be received by ACC School. If your course is due to start within the next 1.5 weeks, please choose to pay the fees upfront and then credit the amount to yourself.
If you submit within 90 days after course start date, you are required to pay the full fees due and the amount will be credited to your own bank account upon approval.
ACC Courses Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
ACC is committed to lifelong learning and we are pleased to share that we have courses that are eligible for SkillsFuture Credit.
- Specialist Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Specialist Diploma in Counselling Addiction – Gambling
- Specialist Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Specialist Diploma in Counselling Psychology (Mandarin)
- Specialist Diploma in Children and Youth Counselling and Management
- Specialist Diploma in Children and Youth Counselling and Management (Mandarin)
- Specialist Diploma in Relationship and Marital Counselling (Mandarin)
- Specialist Diploma in Teaching and Supporting Children with Special Needs
- Specialist Diploma in Work Place Counselling