- Master of Counselling (Advanced) – Swinburne University of Technology (Completion Date: July 2021)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling – Swinburne University of Technology
- Graduate Certificate of Counselling – Swinburne University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Chinese Strategic Thinking – Aventis School of Management
- Higher Diploma in Counselling Psychology (Specialization in Relationship and Marital Counselling) – ACC Institute of Human Services
- Job and Career Transition/Development Coach (JCT/DC) – Abundanz Consulting
Gideon is a counsellor-in-training with the ACC Institute of Human Services’ Counselling Practicum Clinic. He is currently pursuing his Master of Counselling (Advanced) at Swinburne University of Technology with a recent completion of two graduate diplomas in counseling and the art of strategy. In addition to his completion in Higher Diploma graduate from ACC Institute of Human Services specializing in relationship and marital counselling, Gideon is capable to work with clients from various range of issues such as depression, anxiety, anger management and among others.
Other than that, Gideon simultaneously pursuing Facilitating Career Development, the premium professional career development training based on the curriculum of the National Career Development Association (NCDA). As a professional career coach specialized in Knowdell’s Framework and also a professional member in the Career Development Association Singapore (CDAS), Gideon is able to help those who need guidance on choosing study major in school, career exploration and transition, job fitting and organization career management.