Workplace Counselling Workshop
ABOUT OUR WORKPLACE COUNSELLING WORKSHOP
Attrition is one of the most important issues in any industry today particularly in Singapore. Factors such as company policies, culture, reputation, salaries, etc. affects any employees decision to remain or leave the company.
Learn more on how to reduce attrition rate and retain effective employees using workplace counselling techniques conducted by the Academy of Certified Counsellors. Our workshops are led by established trainers in counselling, psychotherapy and psychology.
Registration for this programme is only applicable to Managers or HR Personnel.
- Conflicts in the Workplace
- Factors Leading to Attrition
- Tips to Reduce Attrition Using Counselling Techniques
- Speaking & Active Listening Skills
- How to Motivate People in the Workplace
- Outsourcing Workplace Counselling
- Equipping Your Leaders with Workplace Counselling Skills
- Networking with Q&A
- High Tea Break
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
Upon successfully completing this programme, the Academy of Certified Counsellors will award participants with a Certificate of Attendance.
PROGRAMME DURATION AND VENUE
51 Cuppage Road (Behind The Centrepoint) #03 – 01 S229469
Fee: To be advised
To register/enquire about our upcoming workshop dates, you may either:
1) Call 6339 5411
2) Email to email@example.com